News + Press
- We had a wonderful time at the Rooftop Flamenco Party on…
We had a wonderful time at the Rooftop Flamenco Party on Thursday night, surrounded by the downtown city-scape! The singers and dancers of Amor y Aire took our breath away, while Art21 kept our minds active with a team-building art trivia during intermission.
The weather was perfect, and the sunset as a backdrop to the performers was stunning.
Congrats to the winning trivia team—who received passes for themselves and a guest to a Metropolitan Opera backstage tour, a cocktail party for young professionals at The Morgan Library and Museum (July 26th), and a DVD of Art in the 21st Century, Season 6. And thanks to our non-profit partners who contributed to a beautiful night!
Metropolitan Opera Guild
The Morgan Library & Museum
- Ian Forster and Tom of GAYLETTER catch up at Art21’s…
Ian Forster and Tom of GAYLETTER catch up at Art21’s screening of New York Close Up’s second season. The Griddy City invited clients to celebrate over drinks, hors d’oeuvres and art—a sample of events we have access to.
What kinds of experiences are we developing?
- After hours museum tours
- Museum tours with workshops
- Behind the scenes-tours of museum archives
- Special access to performances at museums
- Collaborative painting
- Corporate curating
- Art-tastings for beginning collectors
- Visits to artist and designer studios or artists-in-residence
- Backstage tours
- Dress rehearsals
- Opera lectures (costumes, properties, history)
- Opera workshops (costumes, masks, vocal)
- Cocktail receptions with celebrated performers and authors
- Meet-and-greets with cast and crew
- “Prep-talks” and cocktails before Broadway performances
- Film screenings with Q&As
- Private parties in unusual and exclusive spaces
- Team building storytelling
- Team building cooking classes
- Wine tastings and winery tours
- Private dining and opportunities to meet celebrity chefs
- Athletic activities including bowling, table tennis, archery, trapeze art, yoga, dancing, sailing, rowing
- Group tickets to theater and sporting events
- Opportunities to meet athletes
- Reservations at impossible restaurants
- Shared ride transportation options