RESEARCH SAYS INCENTIVES MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
- “Organizations with reward and talent management programs that support their business goals are more than twice as likely to report being high-performing companies (28% versus 12%).
- Those with reward and talent management programs that support their attraction and retention goals are less likely to report having trouble attracting critical-skill employees (52% versus 68%) or retaining critical-skill employees (29% versus 43%).
- Those whose programs support the desired culture are more than twice as likely to report having a high-performance work culture (56% versus 26%).
- Short-term incentive (STI) programs provide greater flexibility because payouts can rise or fall depending on business conditions.”
The Talent Management and Rewards Imperative for 2012: Leading Through Uncertain Times
(Towers Watson, 2012)
& INCENTIVES ARE FOR EVERYONE
- “By focusing exclusively on high fliers, companies often overlook “normal” performers….”
Retaining Key Employees in Times of Change by Cosack, Guthridge, and Lawson (McKinsey Quarterly, 2010)